2) Write a long-term - 21day -- goal of the skill(s), belief(s), ability(s), habit(s) you wish to take into the new year that best serves your vision. Write the 21-day goal in the present-tense.
3) List specific steps you plan to take, starting today, to position yourself in the direct light of your vision for 2015.
4) Schedule and mark the next 21-days on your calendar the specific steps on your list:
- daily writing
- sitting at your computer for 5-minutes
- unplugging 3 times a day from negative emotions to positive affirmations
- 21 days with a Plot Planner and 10 minutes daily questioning your characters, twisting the action and mining the meaning
- making a Plot Planner for your life with your goal at the highest point (see the Plot Tips banner) and working backwards for what to do daily to move one step nearer to your glory in 21-days.