07 September 2010

Launch of How Do I Plot a Novel, Memoir, Screenplay? YouTube Plot Series

For the past couple of years, tens of thousands of writers from NaNoWriMo and points near and far follow Plot Whisperer daily in December. PlotWriMo is day-by-day guidance for writers who have finished a draft of a story and the desire to re-vision and shape the thousands of words into an actual plot. 

Recently, I had a hunch perhaps pre-plotting guidance might be helpful, too. 

Aspiring Writers and Writers Ready to Craft a New Story and interested in attending the 5-Day WRITERS PLOT RETREAT Nov. 3rd - 7th inspire this Plot Series

Follow along with How Do I Plot a Novel, Memoir, Screenplay? 

What can I say?

I love to teach...

How Do I Plot a Novel, Memoir, Screenplay? is a series of steps and meant to be viewed sequentially from the oldest video to the most recent.

Soon, I'll upload the videos here on the blog, too. First, I need a break from just getting this first phase up and running. Whew!

For updates, please subscribe to the
marthaalderson channel, follow for announcements of a new step posted via a new video. I'll also announce via this blog, Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn under Martha Alderson.

Join us!

For those of you who don't know me, I am Martha Alderson aka Plot Whisperer, international plot consultant for writers, author of Blockbuster Plots Pure & Simple, and founder of Blockbuster Plots for Writers and PlotWriMo. 

My clients include best-selling authors, writing teachers and fiction editors, and Hollywood movie directors. 

I can help you, too, with plot.