12 September 2008

HELP REQUESTED

I recently received the following query. Any of you have anything to suggest???

Question:
I really enjoyed the workshop and have gotten so much out of it. I will definitely be contacting you for future plot consultations.

I really want to break through my emotional walls in order to take my writing to the next level. Do you have any recommendations for books that may help with this? I have been looking at Julia Cameron and Eric Maisel. There are so many books on this topic that I wondered if you had any favorites.

Thanks.

Answer:
I used to call Carolyn Myss my spiritual guru. Although I haven't followed her for a few years, the help and insight she offered remains with me. I especially benefited from listening to the audio version of Energy Anatomy: The Science of Personal Power, Spirituality, and Health.
I have reread The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle more times than I can count and am rereading it yet again now.

Although both of these resources are more spiritual guides than emotional, I found great help and comfort in them. I hope they might serve you well, too.